Two forming processes of springs
(1) cold forming process of spring
1) cold forming process automation capability. The cold forming machine has been developed to 12 claw. The steel wire in the range of (0.3 ~ 14) mm is basically formed on the 8 jaw forming function. At present, the development direction of forming process equipment is:
(1) increasing the forming speed, the main trend is to increase the forming speed of the equipment, that is, the production efficiency.
(2) improve the durability of equipment by improving the precision of equipment parts and strengthening the heat treatment effect.
Third, add length sensors and laser rangefinder to make automatic closed-loop control manufacturing process for CNC forming machine.
2) capability of cold forming process area. At present, the large diameter spring spring coiling machine has a maximum size of 20mm, 2000MPa and a winding ratio of 5. The cold forming process of Minic-Block spring or eccentric spring with variable diameter or equal diameter has limitations.
(2) hot forming process of spring
1) the speed and capability of hot forming process. At present, our country has only CNC2 axis hot spring coiling machine on the (9~25) mm specification, and the maximum speed is 17 pieces per minute. Compared with developed countries, there is a big gap.
2) large spring hot forming process control capability. Because there is only CNC2 axis hot coil spring machine, the shape control has less three directional functions, and the accuracy is poor; moreover, there is no automatic bar rotation control and adjustment mechanism, so the forming technology level and ability of hot coil spring are low. Therefore, the accuracy level of the spring and the level of surface oxidation and decarburization are also low.